BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHICH CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, A WAIVER OF CLASS-ACTION RIGHTS, AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SO BOUND, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to it.
You are allowed to use the material of this site for your use limiting to:
- Remove any notices relating to intellectual property rights or copyright in the Material
- Download Material in view to commercial reproduction
- Use, publish or republish Material as author
- Use Material without prior written consent
- Use of Material to send unsolicited advertisements, emails or promotional material.
- We are not responsible for any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- Any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- Any statements made by our employees to you which are misleading or untrue
- Any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
- Any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- Any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- Any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- The privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
- Any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- This agreement and the operation of and facilities provided by the Web Site are governed by English law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all claims or disputes arising out of your use of the Web Site.
- If any part of the agreement between us is found by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the agreement, which shall continue in effect.
- Any delay or failure by us in enforcing any right under this agreement is not a waiver of that right and will not prevent that right or any other right or remedy from being exercised or enforced by us.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and in the material published on it. This includes, but is not limited to, all trademarks, logos, business names, trading names, design rights, database rights, copyright and any other intellectual property rights.
- You may print, download or store extracts from our website provided always that.
- It is used solely for your personal, non-commercial use;
- You will not copy, transmit or distribute them without our prior written approval;
- All copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained within the original material;
- You acknowledge that all images displayed on our website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owner(s);
- No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on our website may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part;
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, logos, designs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; and
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.